FINAL REFLECTION

When we started the course, I remember the fear I felt when starting this new subject, but I also remember feeling excited and wanting to learn more and more to become a great teacher. 

It has been a fantastic experience and nothing would have been possible without the help of Maribel and Juan Antonio who have a great vocation and enjoy teaching others. 

I would dare to say that this has possibly been the subject that has helped me the most to reaffirm myself that this is what I want to dedicate myself in the future. Thanks to the amount of resources, advices and knowledge that little by little we have been discovering during these weeks.

I find it impossible to get any disadvantage of classes because we have always been the main protagonists, consolidating knowledge and actively participating in each and every one of the activities that are proposed to us. 

To finish, I can only thank both the teachers and the readers of this blog, for investing their time in reading and worrying about everything I have learned during these weeks. 


SEE YOU SOON!!!!




Comentarios